Begin your 3.5-hours Bosphorus dinner cruise with either a coach pickup from your hotel or join your guide at the port. Then, board your festive boat for a sightseeing cruise of the Bosphorus Strait and see the monument-laden European and Asian coastlines. To help you settle in, grab a complimentary drink from the cabin bar, and then pick your favorite viewpoint to gaze out at Istanbul’s stunning monuments.
See the Blue Mosque, the Kiz Kulesi tower and Dolmabahçe Palace glow gold at sunset. As dusk turns to nightfall see the last slivers of light illuminate Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, famously known for connecting the two continents.
Continue your evening cruise with traditional Turkish fare and relish unlimited drinks served from your friendly host. See the sample menu in the itinerary. As you sip your drink comfortably, the folklore show will begin.
Enjoy this exciting performance of music and dancing which sheds light on the city’s Anatolian culture. As the show picks up, get ready for classic belly dancing with playful twists and shakes enjoyed by all. Once the show is over, spend the last few minutes admiring the sparkling city as your boat arrives at the port. Next, either head back to your hotel by coach or continue your evening from here at your leisure.
19:00 – 20:00 Pick up from your hotel. (Pick up time can be change according to your hotel location. Pick up time will be given you once you inform us your hotel)
and your will be transferred to Port where we will embark to boat.
20:30 – 21:00 We leave from port and sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable. At the end of the Bosphurs Dinner Cruise, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Welcome cocktail on deck
- D.J music (Turkish only)
- Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by 2 male dancers).
- Belly Dancer
- Anatolian Folk Dance (mixed show different part of Turkey)
- Hors d’oeuvres dishes
- Break hot foods (cigarette pastry and sausage)
- Fresh seasonal salad
- Grilled Fish or Chicken Steak
- Sweet semolina pastry
- Unlimited soft drinks
- 3.5 hours evening dinner cruise of the Bosphorus, right in between Europe and Asia
- Watch the sun set over the Bosphorus Strait and cruise under Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
- Absorb the illuminated majesty of iconic Istanbul landmarks at night
- Feast upon a delectable 3-course meal inspired by Turkish culinary classics
- Sip on unlimited drinks from an onboard bar
- Enjoy vibrant onboard entertainment like belly dancing, dervish dance folkloric shows performed by a professional dancers team