Start and end in Istanbul! With the in-depth cultural tour Gallipoli Battlefields Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Istanbul, Turkey and 4 other destinations in Turkey. Gallipoli Battlefields Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
This tour starts in Istanbul visiting the Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome. Then spend 3 full days visiting every corner of the Gallipoli battlefields, the ANZAC sector, Cape Helles and Suvla Bay. This tour gives an indepth insight of the Gallipoli campaign.
- Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
- St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
- The Nusret and Naval Museum are closed on Mondays and will be replaced by the Kapatepe Museum.
- This tour does not depart during the ‘Anzac Day’ period between 20 – 26 April.
- See our Anzac_Day_2019_Gallipoli_Tours.asp page to see our range of ANZAC Day tours.