If you decided to go to Turkey in last minute and until now you haven’t planned your vacation activity, don’t worry, we can help. If you are interested in something more than just-one-day Pamukkale or Ephesus tour from Istanbul, package tours are for you. In 6 days Turkey tour you’ll explore the city, learn the history, see thousands of hot air balloons in the sky and enjoy the magic of Pamukkale! In one trip you could explore the former Constantinople, see the amazing landscapes and hot air balloons in Cappadocia, visit Ephesus – an ancient Greek city, and of course enjoy the hot springs in Pamukkale natural pools. During the trip, you’ll be accompanied by a professional tour guide who will help you with everything you need.
- Prices are per person in double-twin or triple shared room.
- Single traveler should pay 30 % extra for this trip.
- Domestic flights might be from Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
- Connected flight to Izmir may land after midnight.
- Due to weather conditions if your balloon tour is canceled you will be totally reimbursed.
Maximum tour group sizes:
- Cappadocia tours group size maximum of 15 people
- Pamukkale tour group size maximum of 15 people
- Ephesus tour group size maximum of 15 people
1) Tour Package with comfort hotels
- Istanbul – Sirkeci Mansion Hotel / Sultania Hotel / Sura Design Hotel
- Cappadocia – Hera Cave Suites / Holiday Cave Hotel Suite Room / Fresco Cave Suites Hotel
- Kusadasi – Double Tree by Hilton (Standard Room) / La Vista Boutique Hotel (Standard Room) / Celsus Boutique Hotel
Price: Per person 1215 USD with credit card or 1155 USD with cash payment
2) Tour Package with economical hotels
- Istanbul – Uyan Hotel / Ilkay Hotel / Olimpiyat Hotel
- Cappadocia – Holiday Cave Hotel / The Cove Cappadocia / Roca Cappadocia Hotel / Heaven Cave Hotel
- Kusadasi – Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Standard Room) / Efe Boutique Hotel (Standard Room) / Hotel by Karaaslan Inn (Standard room)
Price: Per person 934USD with credit card and 889USD with cash payment