Want to go somewhere from Istanbul but don’t know how to organize all daily tours from Istanbul to Pamukkale, Cappadocia or Ephesus during your holidays in Turkey? Well, for these cases the tour packages were invented! We recommend you to take a 5 days tour package. You could explore Gallipoli memorials (one of them is ANZAC cove), see Ephesus sightseeings and visit Troy Ancient city. If you are interested in history, this day could be special for you.
On the 5th day, we’ll visit Hierapolis Ancient City and Pamukkale – terraces of carbonate minerals with hot springs. Enjoy!
Number of the tour participants:
- Cappadocia tours are maximum with 15 people
- Pamukkale and Ephesus tours are maximum with 15 people
- Gallipoli&Troy Tour are maximum with 15-25 people
- Prices are per person in double-twin or triple shared room.
- Single traveler should pay 25 % extra for this trip.
- Flights might be from Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
1) Tour Package with comfort hotels
- Canakkale –Akol Hotel (Standard Room) or Parion Hotel (Standard Room)
- Kusadasi ─ Double Tree by Hilton (Standard room) / La Vista Boutique Hotel (Standard room) / Celsus Boutique Hotel
Price: Per person 765 USD with credit card or 720 USD with cash payment
2) Tour Package with economical hotels
- Canakkale – Grand Anzac Hotel (Standard Room) or Comfort Anzac Hotel (Standard Room)
- Kusadasi – Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Standard Room) / Efe Boutique Hotel (Standard Room) / Hotel by Karaaslan Inn (Standard room)
Price: Per person 635USD with credit card or 599 USD with cash payment
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.